Healthy Fast Food
Is there any healthy fast food items? You will discover the answer to that question in this survey. Picture this: you're on a long road...
Hi, my name is Rich and I am the owner and creator of Healthy Habits for Busy People, a social movement designed to give people who are always on the go, simple, easy, and effective ways to be and stay healthy.
Healthy Habits for Busy People provides tips and recommendations for improving your health, staying fit, and feeling better. But, the practices are short and sweet, and are designed to consume less time than traditional ways to stay healthy. I have been committed to exercise and eating right for over 25 years, and recently have discovered the importance of ergonomics.
Being healthy is a pretty general statement, and means different things to each of us. Ways to be healthy fall into one of the 5 Pillars of Health:
1. ACTIVITY: increase your heart rate for at least 20 minutes, 3-5 day per week
2. DIET: have a healthy, balanced diet and drink plenty of fluids
3. REST: get at least 7 hours of sleep in a 24-hour period
4. STRESS: acknowledge stress and learn how to manage it
5. HABIT: make the above habits, by doing them repeatedly over and over, week after week
Healthy Habits for Busy People focuses on how to accomplish 5 Pillars of Health. It will provide specific ways to improve and maintain your health through activity, proper diet, getting sufficient rest, and managing stress.