Updated: Dec 20, 2020
I stay fit by exercising for only 20 minutes a day, 3-4 days a week. I'm 39 years old, and in the best shape of my life. How do I do it? With the help of Workout Trainer app by Skimble.
Seriously, this app is perfect for getting in a workout during my busy days. I love it and have been using it since 2016 for the following reasons:
1. The workouts have visual step-by-step instruction for each exercise to guide you to performing it correctly.
2. It has a search for workouts by category, length of time, target areas, equipment, and difficulty.
3. It allows you to save favorite workouts for easy access later.
4. There are programs developed for all categories, duration, and difficulties. Whatever you're feeling, there's a workout for you.
5. The free version has plenty of workouts to satisfy anyone. If you opt for the paid version, you get access to the full library of workouts, programs, and trainers for only $60 a year.
6. You can track your stats through the lifetime of using the app, so you can see your accomplishments.
7. There is a social feed so you can compete with friends.
Best of all, the Workout Trainer app gets my heart pumping in the comfort of my own home. It's super convenient, especially when you're stuck at home.
Get the app here: